Thursday, December 28, 2006

Learning something new

I am learning something completely foreign. I have taken up the guitar. Having never been really musically inclined this will be a long process but I'm gonna give it my all. For Christmas Jen got me a really nice Johnson acoustic (with a lot of help from Eric), and he has sort of agreed to teach me a thing or two (even though I don't think I asked). I also got a computer program that teaches guitar also. I'm hoping to get good at it eventually although it is totally different from anything else I have ever learned because there is very little math or structure to it. Not at all like flying from what I have done so far. Maybe the repetition part of it, learning where to have my fingers. Anyway that's all for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well hun, guitar is challenging but you can do it! Soon the two of you can serenade us over the screaming of 6 children!

Jeni said...

Hey Ames, it's only 5 children! (unless you know something I don't) LOL